Insane World Generation Mod
This mod is amazing, to say the least. It allows you to adjust each ounce of the world generation to your liking. It has a relatively large config file that permits you to modify everything from sea level to ore frequency. Granted, some of these are limited (you get four choices for sea level), however for the most part it creates some relatively awesome worlds for general needs. You can create some amazing maps for adventuring, or for constructing by changing one setting. You can at the same time adjust how often lava lakes, lava pools, and normal lakes pop up. The max height is at the same time twice as high, so extreme hills are even much taller than ever before.
- Modify the ore vein size
- Modify how often ore veins spawn
- Modify how often lakes show up
- Modify what filler block is used (stone under the grass). I think that’s what it does, at least.
- Modify the sea level
- Water replace
- Modify how often sheer cliffs show up
- Modify the difference in the sea level and mountain peaks
How to use :
- All of this can be found on the forum under the ”Config Guide” option. The mod maker explains it way better than I can.
Pros and Cons
- Customization. This is always a major plus.
- It can be used for cheating if you turn the ore spawn rate way up.
- No longer in beta
- Fixed bug that caused biome meshing and wrong grass color
How to install :
- Download and install Forge
- Extract to .minecraft
- Select wedge-1.3.3 for the use version in profile properties
- Add (-Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true) to java without the ( )
- Run Minecraft and enjoy.
- Hope you all enjoy this mod ~~ Have fun.