Unlit Torches and Lanterns Mod
This mod is totally amazing. It brings in a feature that helps the whole game far more realistic and fun. Apart from placing already lit, infinitely going torches the Mod actually permits torches to be turned of and on, comprising a neat new texture for the item/block. The Mod the present introduces a new item/block that acts as a torch. The mod carries out this lantern into the game for amazing looks and to offer a new type of light emitting feature into the game. I really love the way the mod operates, because it’s really simple to use. A lantern/torch can finally go out, but can be refueled with the prevalent Minecraft games fuels as coal, charcoal and woods. For more useful information of how this Mod operates, visit the official website of minecraft mod.
- Updated to Minecraft version 1.6.4
- Cleaning up the Mod code.
- A very intelligent Mod that presents very smart and unique features.
- A better new way to light up the world of Minecraft and keep it realistic.
Pros and Cons
- Nice looking new item resources.
- Simple to use, and easy Mod for the game.
- Very easy installation.
- Not difficult to use the mod, very efficient.
- Needs another mod during the installation.
- The Mod can become frustrating if you need area’s instantly lit without having to refuel the unlit torches/lanterns.
How to install :
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge Mod for version 1.6.4
- Download the Unlit Torches and Lanterns Mod zip file for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “mods” folder. This should be made after you install the Minecraft Forge Mod beforehand.
- Drag the whole downloaded Mod zip file into the “mods” folder. (Don’t unzip).
- Hope you all enjoy this perfect minecraft mod, now run the mods with minecraft and have fun ~~