The Sapp Vator Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 is a plugin that permits you to actually make realistic, working elevators in Minecraft. No longer will you have to fight with Minecart elevators, and fight to learn the complex ways of redstone or command blocks! At the present you can basically use the Sapp Vator Mod and have the actual elevators! I really recommend this mod as personally I know the life long fight of Minecraft elevators and I’m glad to see a mod that can eventually solve that problem. This fascinating mod is worth a download, who knows you maybe even use it on your servers!
- You can construct your elevator out of any material that you desire.
- To operate effectively, it have to be be 6×6 above and symmetrical.
- The system that the elevator operates on is all wall signs!
- Simple to comprehend and create!
How to use :
- To use this, make a 6×6 room. Then have the bottom floor sign say: the height of the elevator, the amount of floors, and T/F to double doors.
- After that, on the floors up, basically copy this: [SappVator] and then current floor number.
Pros and Cons!
- You can easily use this plugin for servers and client.
- Simple to comprehend, simple to make.
- Is updated to Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Gradual updates.
- Offers a smooth/non-glitch animation.
- There are presently no faults with this Minecraft mod.
- The newest update upgraded to the Minecraft 1.6.2 patch.
How to install the Sapp Vator Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- First of all, download the newest version of Minecraft Forge.
- After that, download the Sapp Vator Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Start Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
- Have fun enjoying this mod ~~ Cheese