The Plazma Tools Mod
This mod is a very easy mod made by the developer ‘JavaBuckets’. This mod gives a new resource to the game named as ‘Plazma’. Plazma is actually better and stronger than diamond and is very difficult to get. This mod at the same time permits for some useful and straight forward game tweaks, and is still a work in progress. Overall I think this mod is worth a download. It opeates as a stand alone mod, but would at the same time fit well into any mod collection. Surely the best thing about this mod is how it integrates into vanilla Minecraft without any difficulties at all.
- The new resource offered is named as ‘Plazma’. This material is more valuable and malleable than diamond.
- You can make ‘Plazma’ with one End Stone and one bucket of lava.
- You can then make all armors pieces and tool sets with it.
- You can at the same time make Plazma arrows and bows!
- You need to melt an iron ingot with lava to get iron sticks.
How to use :
- Make Plazma with one End Stone and one lava bucket. Use Plazma with iron sticks to make tools! (Iron sticks are created by melting Iron ingots with lava!)
Some of the recipes
Pros and Cons!
- The Plazma Creeper is one of the most fatal mobs ever!
- This mod is still being updated.
- There are features set for the future.
- Operate with 1.6.2 Client and SMP.
- There are presently no faults with this Minecraft mod.
- The newest update for this mod offered a Plazma Creeper and Plazma Armour!
How to install the Plazma Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- First of all, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- After then, download the Plazma Tools Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Start Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
- Now run the minecraft with this fascinating mod and enjoy now ~~ Have fun.